300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in India is considered an excellent way to harmonise the body with the mind and breath through the means of various pranayama, yoga asanas and meditation. And it is a tremendous way to connect with your inner self and to find stability and composure in a noisy and chaotic world.
Living Yoga School in India- 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training in India is situated at the foothills of the Himalayas. It is one of the finest 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training in India that offers the most affordable Internationally registered yoga courses. If you practice here, you will be amazed to see that it is so cheap that you can spend less doing your one-month Yoga Teacher Training compared to living for one month anywhere else in India, for real. Our goal is to enrich your inner spiritual growth and instil the subtle energetic aspect that sustains life.
Living yoga school in India does not only focus on making money, like the other 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training in India, but rather on providing you with a life-changing experience. It is more of a personal yoga retreat experience.
Living yoga school in India is intended to offer you an internationally- acclaimed yoga teacher training programmes that will help you in developing the skills to teach yoga in the classical tradition and at the same time enhance your spiritual connection. In addition, our yoga school in India is dedicated to establishing a firm foundation of discipline and building a strong base from which you can teach others with confidence. Here, you will learn various yoga teacher training sessions on asana, pranayama, kriyas, Ayurvedic anatomy, meditation, and other yoga methods.
Benefits of doing 300- hour Yoga Teacher Training in India
- A 300-hour yoga teacher training in India is an intense yoga course that is fully based on Ashtanga Vinyasa and Hatha yoga techniques. Yogis of all levels can benefit from this book, but beginners and intermediates will find it particularly useful.
- You will get all of the crucial skills and knowledge to become a competent yoga teacher through 300-hour yoga teacher training in India. You will also be aided in finding your vision and voice as a trainer right from the start of your training program.
- A 300-hour yoga teacher training certification assists you in exacerbating your connection with your inner being, thoughts, emotions, and feelings. A process that allows you to teach right from your heart and personal experience instead of only one mouth and some memories.
- If you want to teach yoga ideally, then you must learn to live yoga. Your character and your practice are as vital as your technical know-how. When yoga is an integral part of you, it is seen in your classes. Your lovely students will leave the course with a feeling that makes them physically, mentally, and religiously fit. All of this enables 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training in India.
What will you learn from 300-hour yoga teacher training in India?
Living yoga school in India is known for providing a holistic atmosphere for 300-hour yoga teacher training in India and most importantly our curriculum is revolved around cultivating mental focus and expanding spiritual energy. Our curriculum emphasises more on poses which help to stimulate inner peace and physical energy.
Our comprehensive 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training in India is prepared progressively and is taught in English. Here is a glimpse of the highlights of the curriculum-
- Thorough knowledge of Vinyasa Yoga and Vinyasa Flow
- Alignment-oriented classical Hatha Yoga
- Uncovering the secrets of mystic Pranayama
- Concise instruction on how the breath is connected to the mind and body
- Concentrating on mind control in Yoga Nidra
- Deep meditation classes based on the classical text “Vijnana Bhairava Tantra”
- Explicit knowledge of the anatomy of respiration, the human spine, and joints with relation and impact of yogic practices
- Basics of different Yoga Therapies and yogic therapeutic alliance
Who can do 300 -hour Yoga Teacher Training in India?
Our school recommends you do 300- hour yoga teacher training in India only if you have the below-mentioned qualifications-
- Must have basics of yoga practices
- At least someone has regularly practised meditation
- For the last year no drugs and smoking marijuana
- Any mental diseases are not qualified
- Someone has devotion and trust in the teacher and respect for the tradition
- It is not a religion so religious people should understand in the beginning
The Bottom Line
India is a land of spirituality and ancient wisdom, and yoga is one of the most important aspects of this. For centuries, people have been travelling to India to learn about the art and science of yoga from experienced teachers. Today, there are considerable options for 300 hour yoga teacher training in India for beginners as well as advanced practitioners. These schools provide an opportunity to learn under the guidance of experienced teachers in a safe and habitable environment. They also offer specialised courses such as Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, etc., which can help you deepen your practice and knowledge of yoga. With so many options available, it is easy to find a suitable 200- hour Yoga Teacher Training in India that meets your needs.
In this article, we have discussed in detail about 300- hour Yoga Teacher Training in India that will teach you to change your perspective towards your life. Hope you’ve understood it well.
If you’re keen to learn more about 300- hour Yoga Teacher Training in India, you can visit our website!
Stay healthy, stay strong and get the best out of life.